“Your task is not to seek for Love,
but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself
that you have built against it.”
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with my Elixir of Love flower essence blend. Whether you are in love or you are looking for a special soul to share your life with, this elixir of love made from native plants found in the ancient forests of Aotearoa will boost love in your life and deepen your relationship with yourself and the one you love. A blend to enhance intimacy, sharing and your capacity to give and receive love. The Elixir of Love blend can be customised for you or your partner by adding your keynote essences (by providing their birthday). This unique flower essence blend contains the following native plant essences from First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®:
20. Lover’s Daisy. The Love Essence. Promotes love and a natural healthy romantic nature. Helps one stays true to one’s self. Enhances powerful affection or appreciation of someone or something of importance. Assists one to have wholehearted acceptance of oneself and one’s partner.
20. Wineberry. The Co-operation Essence. Promotes romantic charm and vivacious. Assists one to feel stimulated and contented in relationship and maintain individuality and independence in relationships.
21. Hinau. The Sacred Space Essence. Promotes a sense of self-completeness and helps one to feel comfortable on one’s own. Promotes loyalty and emotional maturity in relationship and enables one to be wise in love and make well thought out emotional choices.
10. Starry Hibiscus. The Tenderness Essence. Promotes selfless love, devotion and inner emotional security. Helps one to care for one’s self, satisfy one’s own dependency needs and emotionally sustain one’s self.
23. Lacebark. The Fearlessness Essence. Promotes openess and deeper levels of intimacy and sharing. Enhances natural sexual magnetism and helps one positively tap into one’s emotional and sexual depths and embraces one’s sensual and desire nature.
40. Silver Fern. The Trust Essence. Promotes self-acceptance and clear boundaries around the expression of trust. Supports one in the journey to re-connect with one’s loving self. Helpful for those who have experienced rejection, abandonment or betrayal supporting deep heart-felt emotional clearing.
47. Kauri. The Beauty Essence. Promotes self-acceptance and supports one to radiate a feeling of wholeness and a loving sense of self. Promotes healthy intimate relationships and the ability to know when to give and when to receive enhancing the receptivity and capacity for love. Assist one’s ability to express one’s true self in relationship.
54. Houpara. The Compassion Essence. Promotes compassion, love, tenderness, deep understanding, intimacy and deep genuine heart-felt relatedness. Helps one to surrender to one’s soul self and break free from limiting intimate relationship patterns.
68. Puriri. The Discernment Essence. Enhances a sense of inner union with one’s self and helps one experience balance, inner unity and wholeness within the psyche. Helps you listen to your own heart and follow it. Helps one to see the qualities we are attracted to in another are the very qualities one is seeking to integrate or reconcile in oneself.
This blend also includes Sensual Support© a special combination of essences made by First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® that promotes love, intimacy, passion, fulfilment and ease of emotional and physical expression.
No. 115 Bridal Tree. A potent shamanic essence that sends out a ‘call’ for your spiritual partner and creates the intent to unite with the next appropriate life relationship. (This is a very special extra essence that I am offering to all single people that purchase a bottle of my ‘Love Elixir’ flower essence blend.)
This blend is available in a 25ml treatment bottle (one month’s supply) for $25 or purchase two 25ml treatment bottles for $40. Free delivery in New Plymouth area until 5pm Friday 14th February. Place your order for a bottle of the ‘Elixir of Love’ flower essence blend here.
Come and see me for a consultation on Valentine’s day (Friday 14th) and receive a 50% discount off my deluxe and standard consultations. A wonderful gift for someone you love or a divine gift for yourself. Limited spaces available and bookings are essential.
And if you would like to receive my latest news and offers please sign up for my newsletter.
Information sourced from “The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa, Volume One.” by Franchelle Ofsoske-Wyber.