I have created a ‘Back to School’ flower essence blend to support kids who may be finding the transition back to school challenging and to support all children and young people to have a positive relationship with school. The blend has been created to promote enthusiasm, confidence, self-worth, adaptability, emotional independence, co-operation, personal achievement, participation and belief in one’s self. This unique flower essence blend contains the following native plant essences from First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®;
2. Native Flax. The Enthusiasm Essence. Motivation, optimism, patience, independent, moves quickly and easily into experiences, inspired an pro-active but able to be gentle and empathetic. This essence is great for those who can’t relax or get easily bored. Also helpful for willful, boisterous, difficult children or those with a tendency towards physical hyperactivity.
3. Cook Straight Groundsel. The Confidence Essence. Faith in oneself, self-reliant, self-motivated, undeterred by challenges, the hero on the journey of personal empowerment, projects a strong self-image and positive body language. Helpful for those who lack self-confidence, who feel inferior or who are convinced of failure. Helpful for those who doubt their own abilities and so won’t try or are easily discouraged.
4. Marlborough Rock Daisy. The Self-Worth Essence. Feels good about one’s self, clear values, quiet courage, vanquishes anxiety, fear and nervousness. This essence is great for those who are hypersensitive to unkindness, conflict or external stimuli. Promotes security and stability.
8. Matata. The Adaptability Essence. Flexibility, mental dexterity, calm headed, openness to learning, able to multi-task and handle many new concepts at once, eager to talk to others and communicate information. This essence is great for mental overload/overstimulation and worry. Helpful for gifted children or those whose educational needs are not meet by conventional forms of learning. Assists with stress, overstrain or anxiety related to school, learning and studies.
10. Starry Hibiscus. The Tenderness Essence. Inner emotional security, warmth and kindness, able to emotionally sustain oneself. This essence is helpful for clingy/needy children or those who demand attention. Helpful for those children who have difficulty separating from the parent figure.
20. Wineberry. The Co-operation Essence. Social skills, peace loving, fairness, mixes easily, able to confront opposition, make strong choices and say ‘no’, enjoys working as part of a team, chooses relationships that reflect one’s individual path of growth which may be non-conformist. Helps for those who place too much hope in others or who are overly concerned with what others think of them. For those who need to be liked. Assists with stress and anxiety relating to one’s social life.
29. Mairehau. The Achievement Essence. Self-assured, strong and capable, presence of mind, knows success is within reach, believes in one’s capacity to be successful, an open and relaxed attitude to success and personal achievement. Helpful for those who are overly concerned about what is expected of them. Also helpful for or those who are overwhelmed by tasks or who have temporary feelings of inadequacy or inability to cope with extreme demands. Assists with anxiety and stress related to authority figures.
33. Rewarewa. The Participation Essence. Wisdom, self-mastery, approachable, ease of manner with others, socially secure, feels secure in one’s uniqueness, fits in easily with one’s peer group, bonds with one’s peers but retains one’s own identity. Helpful for those who feel emotionally isolated or lonely. Assists those who have poor interpersonal skills, those who withdraw from social interaction or are unable to connect with others. Assists with depression, inhibition, despondency and fear relating to feeling different, not belonging, friends, peer rejection or being part of a group.
Information sourced from “The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa, Volume One.” by Franchelle Ofsoske-Wyber.
The ‘Back to School’ flower essence blend comes in a 25ml treatment bottle (one months supply) available to purchase for $25. The keynote flower essence for your child can also be added to this flower essence blend. If you would like the ‘Back to School’ flower essence blend for more than one child you can purchase an economical 50ml, 100ml or 200ml treatment bottle instead of purchasing individual treatment bottles for each child (add $3.00 for each extra child). I recommend you give your child 2-4 drops each morning, after school and at bedtime. You can also add 4-8 drops in your child’s water bottle so they can benefit from the blend during the day and have access to the flower essences while they are at school. To order a bottle of the Back To School flower essence blend please fill out this form.
If you would like a personalised blend for your child I am available for in-clinic consultations or by phone, email and skype and offer special discounts for children and young people (under 18).
STANDARD CONSULTATION FOR CHILDREN & YOUTH $50
Up to 60 minutes, includes one 25ml treatment bottle (one months supply)